VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I was hoping to find the radio code for my vw

Customer Question
Hey, I was...

Hey, I was hoping to find the radio code for my vw

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: VW
1/8/2018
VW Mechanic: peterpete190, Technician replied 6 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Unfortunately, we are no longer allowed to give out radio codes due to security reasons anymore.The best place to get this code is from a dealer.They may or may not charge a fee for this code and in some cases, they have to actually plug into your vehicle and program the radio to unlock it fully.They will need to see proof of vehicle ownership ( like vehicle registration ) and a photo ID for this code.The other option in some cases can be in the link below.I apologize and wish I had better news for you on this here.

https://www.radiocode.ivgsoft.com/radiocode.php?mk=43

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.I work on delivering the best answer and help here but in some cases, it can be difficult to do without seeing the vehicle.

Thanks Pete