VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Can someone find me a radio code for radio serial number…

Customer Question
Can someone find me a...
Can someone find me a radio code for radio serial number VWZ6Z7H8226107
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: VW
1/7/2018
VW Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 4 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for
your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your
radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want
to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can
get the code from your dealer for free by showing proof of ownership.

Thanks again and please remember to rate me 5 stars now
and keep this link in case you need me again later on.
I don’t get credit for assisting you until you rate me

I know I can get it from the dealer today's Sunday which is why I'm looking for another option but thanks for the blatantly obvious

The only option is the dealer, I can't control what day today is, but I did give you the correct truthful answer.

Thanks again, and please remember to rate me 5 stars for assisting you.

rpmdiag
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor