VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I need the fuse box diagrams for my 2013 jetta SE 2.5 wagon.

Customer Question
I need the fuse...

I need the fuse box diagrams for my 2013 jetta SE 2.5 wagon

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Volkswagen Jetta. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No just that

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: VW
Any estimate on when I'll get the answer?
1/6/2018
VW Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 3 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Here is the information that you have requested. Here, I am attaching the fuse location information for this vehicle. This information includes location of the fuse boxes and identification of the fuses.

If you require more information on this issue and/or are not satisfied, let me know, please, and I will attempt to assist you further on this. I hope this information points you in the right direction. If you have any further questions or concerns on this issue, feel free to ask. If you are satisfied, and have found this information helpful, a positive rating would be greatly appreciated and necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thank you.A positive rating does not close the session. We will still be able to communicate, and I will still continue to assist you with this issue as needed.
Thanks Todd. Let me check against the box and I'll get right back.

Sounds great, keep me posted.

Todd, chart doesn't seem to match the car.

This is the information for the 2013 jetta wagon. Are you matching each of to the correct boxes? If you can supply the VIN, I can assure the correct vehicle information.

vin is 3vwpp7aj3dm680809
I'm rechecking it while you check the vin
any luck yet checking the vin to confirm the map you sent?

Just a moment, please.

Here you are. Take a look at this information and get back with me.

Thanks checking it
Specifically looking for the fuse for the windshield washer

The washer pump does not have a dedicated fuse. You can check fuse #20 in fuse panel B, but I believe the issue will be the pump motor itself. Here, I am attaching the electrical diagram with the areas of concern highlighted.

To be certain of the module, you will have to have the vehicle scanned for codes.

Thanks looks like I've got it straight now. Appreciate the help.

You are very welcome. I am always happy to help. Have a great day. Also, please do not forget to rate the service..

Just as a reminder, if you have found this information helpful, please do not forget to rate the service, as it is necessary in order for experts to receive credit for answers provided. Thanks again.

Todd M
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician