VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I have 1995 vw t4 2.5 01p transmission it have no gears at…

Customer Question
Hi there. I have...

Hi there. I have 1995 vw t4 2.5 01p transmission it have no gears at all.so I pulled out a parts an d I found that all the clothes are going.next I replaced all of them. I put it back in the car and same problem no gears(1/2/3/D) .I know that I assembled correctly because I have the diagram how to do it. Can you please help me .

Mechanic's Assistant: When was your transmission fluid last checked?

The transmission fluid levels are correct.m

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '95 VW?

Caravelle

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Caravelle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I replaced gear box clothes all of them.

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thanks.

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: VW
1/5/2018
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

when you replace the clutches did you replace all lip seals?

did you measure line pressure to see if the front pump is working correctly?

thanks

I replaced the seal.no I didn't measure the pressure how I can do it visually in my garage.thanks.
CAN you call me please.mob(###) ###-####
Home(02)46366090 Sydney Australia.
YOU make difficult to use the webpage. Is better for me to talk over the phone.do I have to pay extra for the service?