VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I am looking for some info on how to remove the side panel…

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for some info on how to remove the side panel of the boot of my 2013 touareg

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Touareg yourself? What have you tried so far?

I have a faulty 12v socket in the boot and i want to replace it

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

That's about it

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/4/2018
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

I do need a vin # to get the factory information to assist.

thanks

Hello. The VIN is: WVGZZZ7PZED000557

please see attachments to get the panel loose to replace the 12 volt socket in the boot

anything else?

if not.....

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Could you please send me the instuctions with pictures for all the steps mentioned on page #1 of the file "Luggage Compartment Side Trim Panels, Removing and Installing"? I am affraid not to break anything...
Thank you!

here you go !!

I think with all the info and my great service to you you should be pleased and 5 star rating is order and with my extra effort a bonus!!

thanks and my pleasure

Wolfgang

Please take a look on the pdf files you sent. Do you find them useful?

let me try again!! hang on . sorry!!