VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I have the serial number of my radio and i need a coe code.

Customer Question
I have the serial...

I have the serial number of my radio and i need a coe code

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

Golf gti 2011 mk6

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Golf GTI yourself? What have you tried so far?

I just found out the serial number and i need the code

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How much i have to pay for this ?

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the VW Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

The total? you give me the 5 dollar back

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: VW
1/3/2018
VW Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 6 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is***** my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

I justo loss 28 dollar without getting my code ?
I have the serial number of the radio and I just need the code to unluck it?
You charge me 28 and I don’t get the code ? Or that’s refundable??

you didnt lose anything. the money will be refunded. please contact customer service.

how do i contact customer services to get my money back ? can you explain me please
or the money is gonna be everthing refundable without doing nothing ?

go to the website. Im not sure. I only answer questions.

But the money is gonna be refundable or not ? I just need to know that ?