VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Cant find drain plug to drain rad. I have a 2003 jetta gli…

Customer Question
Cant find drain plug...

Cant find drain plug to drain rad

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your VW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

I have a 2003 jetta gli with 2.8 in it

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: VW
1/2/2018
VW Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 3 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

To drain this radiator, you disconnect the lower radiator hose as there is no drain plug

If for any reason, you can't rate my answer OKAY, GOOD, or EXCELLENT/3 STARS OR HIGHER today. Please reply and let me know why, so I can help more/better. All follow up responses are FREE, after completing the required rating

Please remember to rate service using the separate rating page. Thank you

Please note that if you have a subscription service, you still are required to rate service, however you are not charged again. This is just so that your expert is credited for their time and services. Thank you.

Unless you have a further question on this, at this time please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE 3 STARS OR HIGHER to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.

at this time please click the OK SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE OR EXCELLENT SERVICE 3 STARS OR HIGHER to pay for services rendered per your customer agreement as this is a PAYSITE and experts are not paid for their time, services, or knowledge until you do so. Thank you.

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager