VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

My fuses are in the wrong spot and it’s difficult to place…

Customer Question
My fuses are in...

My fuses are in the wrong spot and it’s difficult to place them back in right spot

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

I have there is no diagram

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

2012 voltzwagon jetta

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Jetta yourself? What have you tried so far?

The fuse for the cigarette lighter blew so I tried to change or find the fuse box so my friend adjusted the fuses under the hood now the car stalls and won’t pick up speed like it won’t go over 4ph

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

How to place the fuses back in right spot

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
1/1/2018
VW Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka-Moose).

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

Are you needing a fuse box diagram to confirm the correct amp fuses are in the correct spots?