VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

To get the pin code for my stereo. I have my serial number…

Customer Question
I AM LOOKING to get...
I AM LOOKING to get the pin code for my stereo. I have my serial number here. Can anyone get this for me ASAP?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/31/2017
VW Mechanic: rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor replied 7 months ago
rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor

Hi, I'm Ron and I will be helping you today.
Stand by for a moment while I prepare your answer.

I am so sorry your radio is not working, due to security reasons, for
your protection we are prohibited from giving out the code to your
radio. This measure is put in place to prevent thefts, and we want
to keep you and everyone else safe. But the good news is, you can
get the code from your dealer for free by showing proof of ownership.

Sorry the rules changed about radio codes, but I was honest and correct with you about how to get your code.
If you are satisfied with my answer, I would greatly
appreciate a 5 star rating now before you leave the site and I
will still assist you after you have rated me too if another
question pops up. I don’t get credit for helping you until
you rate me