VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

The brake system and sensor seems to have stopped in my

Customer Question
The brake system and...

The brake system and sensor seems to have stopped in my Tiguan 2017

Mechanic's Assistant: Which particular sensor are you asking about? And have any trouble codes been triggered?

And I cannot start my car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Tiguan yourself? What have you tried so far?

Engine won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Have just tried releasing the parking break and reengaging, and starting the car, does not work. I can try fixing it myself, I'm an engineer

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: VW
It is also saying, error break, error electronic parking break, error lane assist, error front assist, error dynamic roadsign display, beam headlights, error cornering lights. It seems to be a full electronic error.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
12/31/2017
VW Mechanic: vwtech0405, VW Technician replied 6 months ago
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician

Good morning i can help you out ,

Lets start with the basics how is your battery ? even if the car 2017 the battery may have issues .