VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I was driving my car and I heard clicking and every time I…

Customer Question
I was driving my car...
I was driving my car and I heard clicking and every time I shut off the engine and try to started it the starter took longer to start when I got home now she wants to start but she won’t I have a 2013 V wagon Jetta what do you think the problem is
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
12/30/2017
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

i do need #

1. vin # of the vehicle.
  2. does the engine crank over fast?
  3. any recent repairs or accidents?

thanks