VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I need radio code for VW Jetta and if the code they provide…

Customer Question
Hi I need radio...

Hi I need radio code for VW Jetta and if the code they provide is not right do I still have to pay? And how long does it take to get a code?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Volkswagen Jetta. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

If the codes doesn’t work do I have to pay?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
Radio code is
1k0 035 188f
Vwz4z7p3640149
12/30/2017
VW Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.