VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Have eng light with code p05A3 wv work # 2043736/2 can you…

Customer Question
Have eng light with...

Have eng light with code p05A3 wv work #(###) ###-####2 can you give me info on this code numbers

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Eng Light on dash code PO5A3 radiator shutter

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

12017 jetta

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Jetta?

2017 warenity 6,540 Miles product #***********sedan

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Jetta yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing Just trying to find out what is ccausing this error I do not plan on fixing bub my dealer is bussy and want to know if I can still drive and what is the problem

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Ino

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
12/30/2017
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Welcome, I'm Wolfgang.

• WORK TIME, I am here 7 days a week but not all hours of the day, do not worry I will respond.
  • FEES, I am a user of the website like you, not an employee. Any fee or account questions need to be addressed to the website.
  • PHONE CALLS are automatically offered by the website. I or another may take the call if you request one.
  • UPLOADED LINKS, if I upload dropbox links, without the phone app use the box on the top right for direct download.
  • RATING ANSWERS, please let me know what you need from me so you are pleased with my answer.

i do need a vin #to get the factory information to assist!!

thanks