VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

It has a jerking feel and the heat is not getting hot. The…

Customer Question
It has a...

It has a jerking feel and the heat is not getting hot. The code read that this is a misfire malfunction the coils and spark plugs have been changed twice

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you seen the misfire code before? Has the car been stalling?

Yes I have seen the code before back in June when I was told the spark plugs and coils needed to be changed. It has not stalled all the way yet but it is concerning

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

2010 VW CC

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CC yourself? What have you tried so far?

I had a retired mechanic look at it and we have only changed the coils and sparks plugs again based on the code

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: VW
12/28/2017
VW Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 6 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

what is the exact code you are getting?