VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I need the Code for DELPHI BOLERO part No 1Z0 035 156 M.

Customer Question
I need the Code...

delphi No 28343850.

Mechanic's Assistant: Do you have a scan tool to read the codes?

No

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

This is a CD radio for my Skoda Octavia Car 2009

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Nothing i bought the CD player through Ebay from Uk but needs a Code

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: VW
12/28/2017
VW Mechanic: Martin, auto electrical replied 6 months ago
Martin, auto electrical
Hello, Welcome to Just Answer
This is not possible for us here on Just Answer to do. The problem is that we cannot verify the radio or you car as we do not have access to the papers. I hope you will understand. The only way is through a dealer ship.
Greetings,
Martin.