VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

My daughter’s VW Polo 2010 EPC light came on, then lost

Customer Question
My daughter’s VW Polo...

My daughter’s VW Polo 2010 EPC light came on, then lost power, pol and brake lights came on. Waiting on M4 40 miles from London for road rescue. This never happened before. Any suggestions?

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

I think consistent, do now waiting by roadside

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your M4?

Sorry, they are on the Motorway -M4- heading back to London in UK

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your M4 yourself? What have you tried so far?

I’m in California, she is in England

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Engine was rebuilt by VW dealership about 2 years ago, car has 50,000 miles or less

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
12/25/2017
VW Mechanic: Steve, Automotive Expert replied 7 months ago
Steve
Steve, Automotive Expert

hi how can I help you with this? what was your question?