VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Tried to change fuses on engine fuse box now the car won't…

Customer Question
Tried to change fuses...

Tried to change fuses on engine fuse box now the car won't start

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the manual yet? Most vehicles have two fuse panels.

Yes this is engine fuse box I may have misplaced one fuse

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

2012 4door 2.0 turbo got PZVE gti

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Turbo?

2012

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

No I was just trying to change old fuses with new ones but got confused after one fell into engine compartment

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
12/22/2017
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

I do need a vin # to assist you on your issue!!

Thanks