VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Wanted to know how much it would cost roughly to replace…

Customer Question
Wanted to know how...

Wanted to know how much it would cost roughly to replace strut and control arm to be Passat Fsi 2.0T

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Passat?

2006

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Passat yourself? What have you tried so far?

I will out the work

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Car hit curb hard on left front and caused this

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: VW
12/22/2017
VW Mechanic: DriveFast1971, VW Mechanic replied 5 months ago
DriveFast1971
DriveFast1971, VW Mechanic

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer. Thanks for coming! I'm Ron and I'll be working with you on your question today.

Will you be having a Dealer or a local shop make the repairs?

vwnewton
vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced