VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

How much would it cost to get my pin number for my cc radio.

Customer Question
Hello there. how much...

Hello there. how much would it cost to get my pin number for my cc radio

Mechanic's Assistant: It can cost anywhere from $10 to $100, depending on the type of issue and how much of the VW Mechanic's time your question is expected to take (how complex and lengthy an answer you require).

I could provide the serial number for the radio

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to discuss this further with you. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

The only help i need is to get the pin number to unlock the radio

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: VW
VWZ4Z7L1143067
12/19/2017
VW Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi, my name is***** my name is ***** ***** we are not allowed to give out codes any longer per Just Answer due to liability issues. You will need to contact your local dealer and they will be more than happy to help you as long as you provide proof of ownership. Thank you.

ok zhx

sorry

i have seen previous rwviews from customers and they were able to get there pin for the radio

As of 1 OCT, you havent

Im not going to argue with you. you are not going to get the code. go to the dealer

you guys are a rip off. shame
gonna leave a negative feedback.

you cannot leave negative feedback as you can see the rating scale is darkened out. go to the dealer

we do not know if you are the owner of the vehicle or not. good day.