VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I have a 2004 1.8 L turbo w/117K miles. When the car is off,

Customer Question
I have a 2004 1.8...
I have a 2004 1.8 L turbo w/117K miles. When the car is off, the I can hear the turbo kick on for a second, then wind down. It does this repeatedly about every 30-45 seconds. Thoughts?
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/16/2017
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Hello I’m Wolfgang. Are you sure it’s the turbo? Can it be the cooling fans , throttle body , etc... can you pinpoint to a certain area with a pic? I do need the vin# ***** get the factory information to assist you. Thanks