VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I want to swap a radio for a radio that has sirus satellite…

Customer Question
I want to swap...

I want to swap a radio for a radio that has sirus satellite I have navigation no satellite it is a 2017 bettle convertible

Mechanic's Assistant: Is this an aftermarket stereo, or did it come with the car?

Stock with car can an after market work?

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Convertible yourself? What have you tried so far?

No dealer tried to hook up satellite won't work according to VIN #

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope just get satellite in my car

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 4 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Hello I’m Wolfgang. I do need your vin# ***** get the factory build sheet to see what options you have. Tganks
vwnewton
vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced