VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

2014 Jetta SE (code 01325) control module for pressure

Customer Question
monitoring ( J502 ). Open...
2014 Jetta SE (code 01325) control module for pressure monitoring ( J502 ). Open circuit.VIN 3VWD07AJ7EM236616
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: VW
12/1/2017
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 6 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

question why were the abs and which ones were replaced?

the more details the better for me to assist!!

thanks

ABS warning came on did a scan showed left rear sensor bad. Replaced cleared codes drove car warning still on. Rescanned shows control module open circuit open.
Disconnect battery for 15 minutes then start and road test. Then go clear the code. Then relearn the tires pressures with the reset button in the glove box or through cluster
New scan showing right front ABS sensor bad.

do you have vag com scan tool? was this in an accident?

Vag 401 for VW / Audi
I will replace it next week.

if you can with your tool look at the wheel speed sensors to see if they are all 4 reading when the wheel is spinning!!