VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Van you get my mfd2 safe code, my battery died and the mfd2…

Customer Question
Van you get my mfd2...
Van you get my mfd2 safe code, my battery died and the mfd2 went in safe modus
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
11/30/2017
VW Mechanic: peterpete190, Technician replied 7 months ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases, I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Unfortunately, we are no longer able to give out these codes due to security reasons.However, a local dealer can get the code for you and may or may not charge a fee for it.They usually need to see the vehicle and registration for this code.Some of these models have to be programmed by a dealer to unlock the safe mode as well.Another option that may be able to help is at the link below.

https://www.radio-code.co.uk/volkswagen-radio-codes.html

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service, your 5-star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete