VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Volkswagen parts 2013 CC side mirrors Door Mirror Trim Ring…

Customer Question
Volkswagen parts 2013...

Volkswagen parts 2013 CC side mirrors Door Mirror Trim Ring Part Number: 1K8857602A9B9

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your CC yourself? What have you tried so far?

I need the part & installation.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
Answered in 1 hour by:
11/29/2017
VW Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago
Cesar Jimenez

hi im cesar jimenez and i wil be helping you today. im reviewing your question now..

VW Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

what is it that you need? i dont under stand your question

I requested a price for the part & the installation.2013 VW CC Sport Plus.Part # 1k8857602a9b9
Housing for a side view mirror.
VW Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

ok im reviewing now..

VW Mechanic: Cesar Jimenez,
 replied 7 months ago

hi just checking up on you. hope you found what you needed. please rate me on my services greatly appreciated thank you happy holidays