VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I need a drivers side door 2003 lime green in color. Beetle.

Customer Question
I need a drivers...

I need a drivers side door 2003 lime green in color

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '03 VW?

Beetle

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Beetle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Trying to

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Nope but thank

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
11/28/2017
VW Mechanic: Mike, Auto Mechanic replied 7 months ago
Mike, Auto Mechanic

Hello, my name is***** will be helping you out! I have over thirteen year of experience in the automotive industry for numerous different makes & models. I enjoy doing what I do, it is my life.

Have you attempted to locate one here? http://www.car-part.com

no i just found this site

Ok, the website I posted is a used parts locater in your area of used auto salvages that will have availability of the door.

i have to pay more to find out if this site have a full
door
i am a retired gramma on a fixed income

This site is a list of experts that work on vehicles & give the expert professional advice for our clients. The link I have provided for you is absolutely free. What the link offers is a list of auto salvage yards in your area

its already cost 5 dollars

This website cost money to give you the best expert professional advice. If you are not satisfied, you can receive your refund. You can also ask for another expert's advice if you like.