VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Two warning light. Anti slip regulation. And epc. Let me…

Customer Question
Two warning light Mechanic's...

Two warning light

Mechanic's Assistant: Just to clarify, what are the exact lights you're talking about?

Anti slip regulation

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

And epc

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your VW?

Let me check

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

2003 passat gls

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

It has has the same error pop up with the check engine light for months. It says that there is a wayer pump issue, but it appears to be the sensor because we have no overheating issues or anything else.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
11/25/2017
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 7 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

Do you have the scan test of the codes stored?

please do let me know!!

Thanks