VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

How do I get my radio code? No I don't think so

How do I get...

How do I get my radio code ?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your VW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No I don't think so

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
The radio # is VWZ4Z7M33084750
1K0 035 180 AE
11/16/2017
kyle swart

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for using just answer. Let me run that serial number for you, oh wait, it seems that you have an extra digit in there, the number should be 14 digits, thank you.

Kyle S.
A.S.E. certified master auto technician
licensed smog technician, test and repair, L-1 advanced engine performance certified
Certified Volkswagen technician, 2003,2004,2013,2014,2015
Volkswagen and Audi independent 12 years

VWZ4Z7M3308475 This is off the side of the radio
Your radio code is 0348. Please leave me a 5 star rating, if you do not believe I deserve a 5 star rating, please let me know ahead of time and I will make sure I have done all I can to assist you, thank you.
kyle swart