VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

05 tourag hid headlight not working,switched ballast and…

Customer Question
05 tourag hid headlight...

05 tourag hid headlight not working,switched ballast and bulb,worked on other side,new harness installed ,still nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

Fuses good,bulb good

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '05 VW?

V6 tourag

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

Everything new from wiring harness forward

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: VW
Answered in 2 days by:
11/19/2017
VW Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician replied 8 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician

I am sorry no one has responded yet. I know you must be thinking " I have been taken or this is a scam" Neither are the case. Sometimes there are more questions than we can get to and we just keep getting farther and farther behind. Sometimes what a customer asks, no experts online are confident there answer will be good enough. Is there any more information you can add to your concern or is there another concern you may have that we could answer instead?

Chris