VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

VW

2004 VW Passsat windows won't open; doors won't lock. Radio

Customer Question
2004 VW Passsat windows won't...
2004 VW Passsat windows won't open; doors won't lock. Radio comes and goes. Checked fuses; all ok
Submitted: 29 days ago.Category: VW
11/16/2017
VW Mechanic: vwtech0405, VW Technician replied 29 days ago
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician

What exact wiring did you check?

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I don't see any answer
Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I prefer text but I don't see any response to my question. I got an email stating there was an answer but I don't know where. I also got a test but nothing came up with the info they gave me

Can you tell me what exact wiring did you check ?? and how did you check the fuses ?? please check fuse # s 6,14,38 located on the left side of the dash with the drivers side open and let me know your findings

Customer reply replied 29 days ago
I will check the fuses tomorrow. the wires were checked by a mechanic

Ok i recommend you check the fuses listed with a test light they should be good on both sides of the dash with the in the on position you have a issue with the comfort module usually this issue is related to a blown fuse of the ones i have listed or you have broken wires under the drivers front floorboard under the carpet by the comfort module in the black box very common issue . If you would like a live phone call to speak to me about the issue just accept the proposed hone call and i will call you , please dont forget to provide positive feedback /star rating for the help provided thank you

vwtech0405
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician