VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

While driving it will start beeping at me the top dont go…

Customer Question
While driving it will...

While driving it will start beeping at me the top dont go down anymore and the blinkers go very fast

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the battery, particularly the terminal connections? Are they corroded?

Yes and no they are not i was told to do a rest but i dont know how to do a master rest

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

2004 turbo s5 speed

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Turbo yourself? What have you tried so far?

No it just cost me 3400 i cant afford anymore so was gonn try myself

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No ty

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: VW
11/14/2017
VW Mechanic: Martin, auto electrical replied 8 months ago
Martin, auto electrical

Hello, Welcome to Just Answer.

The reset can be done with a VAG-COM scanner tool. There is nothing that one can do other than scanning and resetting the system. There might be something causing this to the alarm system but usually a reset is all it needs.

Greetings,

Martin.