VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I lost my unlock code for my WV Touareg radio, could you…

Customer Question
I lost my unlock...

I lost my unlock code for my WV Touareg radio, could you help me please?

Mechanic's Assistant: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?

Yes, the battery was disconnected, and look the manual and every where but no dot find the code

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Touareg?

2004

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Touareg yourself? What have you tried so far?

No, I send my car to reppair with my mechanic

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

No, I just need the radio code

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: VW
The serial number of my radio is VWZ4Z7E0018648, my car VIN: WVGBC67L24D005844
11/11/2017
VW Mechanic: David Craig, Auto Mechanic replied 8 months ago
David Craig
David Craig, Auto Mechanic

Hi my name is ***** ***** we do not give codes out any longer do to liability issues but your local dealer would be more than happy to help. Thank you.