VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I had my local mechanic charge the battery of 2012 Beetle…

Customer Question
I had my local mechanic...
I had my local mechanic charge the battery of 2012 Beetle turbo but now when I start my
car it doesn't seem to turn and start up quickly. What do I do?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: VW
10/12/2017
VW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Pleases stand by.

VW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 8 months ago

Was the same staring issue present before charging the battery too?

VW Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 8 months ago
kyle swart

Hello my name is ***** ***** than you for using just answer. Has the battery been load tested, and if so, what was the result? Most shops can and will provide a printout from the machine, thank you.

Kyle S.
A.S.E. Certified master auto technician
2003-2004, 2013-2015 Certified Volkswagen technician
VW and Audi technician, indpependent, 12 years.

VW Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 8 months ago

Hopefully the information I supplied helped. Please leave me a 5 star rating, if you do not feel I deserve a 5 star rating, please let me know ahead of time and I will make sure I have done all that I can to assist you, thank you.