VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Need to change a headlight bulb on the left hand side. I…

Customer Question
Need to change a...

Need to change a blown headlight bulb on the left hand side.

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the fuses? Have you checked the bulbs?

I can't get to the bulb and the fuses are OK.

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model/year of your VW?

2013 TSI comfortline

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

I can remove the rubber cover but my hands are too big to get to the bulb.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: VW
10/1/2017
VW Mechanic: Todd M, ASE Certified Technician replied 10 months ago
Todd M
Todd M, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Is this vehicle a volkswagon tiguan, golf, jetta, etc.?

Polo

I am not being offered any information on this vehicle. I will opt out to allow other experts to help.