VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Is there procedure to bypass code to get radio out of safe…

Customer Question
Is there procedure to...

Is there procedure to bypass code to get radio out of safe mode

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your VW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

No just want radio back on

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: VW
2006 beetle with CD player
I lost my manual
9/30/2017
VW Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 10 months ago
kyle swart

Hello, my name is ***** ***** thank you for using just answer. Sometimes, you can turn the radio on and off quickly several times, and it will pop back on. If not, if you remove the radio and get me the "vwz5z7......." number from the side of it, i can get you the radio code. thank you.

Kyle S.
A.S.E. certified master auto technician
licensed smog technician, test and repair, L-1 advanced engine performance certified
Certified Volkswagen technician, 2003,2004,2013,2014,2015
Volkswagen and Audi independent 12 years

VW Mechanic: kyle swart,
 replied 10 months ago

Hopefully you found the info I provided useful,
please rate me when you have the chance. 5 stars please,
and I can help you with any additional follow up questions.
If you dont feel like you can leave me a 5 star rating,
please let me know ahead of time and I will do my best to make sure I have done all that i can,
thank you.