VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I need to ask you if in Passat 2007, Rear speakers have

Customer Question
I need to ask...

I need to ask you if in Passat 2007, Rear speakers have fuses?

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?

I did it does not have any speakers fuse in the list

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Passat yourself? What have you tried so far?

I did not try anything other than looking for a fuse for speakers in the manual

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: VW
9/27/2017
VW Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician replied 7 months ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

• Although I work here everyday, please understand it is not all day and rarely morning time.
  • To get the most from me and the best experience, please give me the best details you can.
  • The website will offer you a phone call option for more $$. Some I do fulfill and some I do not.
  • Thanks, let's get started. If I upload dropbox links, without the app use the box in the top right for direct download.

Speakers do not use fuses. There power source does though like the radio or amp, they are powered through fuses. WOuld you like a radio wire diagram?

Now that I have posted a partial or complete answer, you will see you can rate me. The deposit you have already paid is not transferred to me until you rate me. I would like to receive nothing less than 5 star excellent ratings. So if we are not there yet, please reply and let me help more. If you're not pleased, let me know because rating bad does not result in a refund, there are better options. Rating now will not close this post nor prevent replying. Thanks Chris

Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), VW Technician