VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Can I replace the battery in my 2014 VW EOS Komfort by

myself or do I need...
Can I replace the battery in my 2014 VW EOS Komfort by myself or do I need to take it to the dealer for that? I was told that the computer needs to be reset and that can only be done at the dealer or if you have the proper equipment. Is it true?
9/23/2017
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician

You can do this yourself just replace the battery and everything will be set only make sure you use the master window switch to roll all the windows up and then down one complete cycle with each time and then your top shoal have no issues . I hope this helps

Please dont forget to provide positive feedback for the help provided thank you

vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
Thanks for clarifying. I did it and it worked perfectly. The tip on the windows was great!I would have been very disappointed at VW if for something so simple you are forced to go to the dealer.

your welcome