VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I have a coolant leak in a 2007 Jetta. I hose I see a drip…

Customer Question
I have a coolant leak...
I have a coolant leak in a 2007 Jetta. I hose I see a drip from is 1KO-133-366-AP. It appears that hose is for the intake manifold to the purge value. Can that hose be coolant?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: VW
9/22/2017
VW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago
Gunvir Singh

Hello, let me review your request. Please stand by.

VW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

That hose cannot have coolant leaking from it.

If I have a leak from one of those 3 hoses which could it be? 94 would it be the tank?
VW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

Which 3 hoses are you reffering too?

1KO 133 366 ap
And 1ko133986bb. Not sure the middle one. The are to the left of the tank where you fill the coolant
VW Mechanic: Gunvir Singh,
 replied 11 months ago

I'm having a hard time locating the hoses. I will opt out and let another expert assist you

VW Mechanic: vwtech0405, VW Technician replied 11 months ago
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician

I can help you out please post a picture of the exact location of your leak and i will tell you exactly is leaking thank you

How do you post a picture
Use the upload paper clip icon to upload the picture from your pc