VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I have an RNS510 and the person who sold the car to me,

Customer Question
Hi there, I have...

Hi there, I have an RNS510 and the person who sold the car to me, didn't include the Unlock code, can you please help me?

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your VW. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Nope, just connect me with the mechanic, than kyou.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: VW
9/19/2017
VW Mechanic: Lou P., ASE Certified Technician replied 11 months ago
Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

I need the vin for your car and I need the serial of the radio to get you the code. thanks, Lou

Sure, car VIN: WVGZZZ5NZ8W004163RNS510 Code: B80007387252042

thanks, ***** ***** be back in a few with the code.