VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

VW

Working on a 2010 Volkswagen CC. There is a light on the…

Customer Question
Working on a 2010 Volkswagen...
Working on a 2010 Volkswagen CC. There is a light on the dash that you informed me it was a steering sensor. Please advise
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: VW
9/18/2017
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 5 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician

ok since the battery was disconnected did you drive the car to see if the light goes out ? was any parts replaced on the steering column or the steering gear?

if not lets try this!! the steering needs to relearn the steering sensor. if it does not go out disconnect the battery for 5 minutes then reconnect and then drive the vehicle does it go out?

ok, will drive it soon and get back to you ! I have to get tags on it!

ok

vwnewton
vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced