VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I have Jetta 2011, there is no power coming in a/c headlight…

I have Jetta 2011 ...

I have Jetta 2011

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Jetta yourself? What have you tried so far?

There is no power coming in a/c headlight and car cigarette lighter

Mechanic's Assistant: Is the power loss consistent, or does it fluctuate?

Earlier it turns on after few mins later once you start the car but now nothing

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

This is main problem for me

9/18/2017
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician

Do you mean the headlamp will not come on ??? also have you checked the fuse for the lighter yet ??

vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician
Headlight a/c fan blower lighter no power
High beam works
Phone call session started

here is a link to how the part looks

https://www.eeuroparts.com/Parts/81648/Ignition-Switch-1K0905849B/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIi4b9seSt1gIVgoZpCh1XhQFJEAQYBCABEgJxGvD_BwE

Also make sure the relays are working correctly

Which relays

Just make sure there is no loose contacts on the relays next to the fuse box in the vehicle