VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

My 2007 Passat is stuck in 2 SAFEcan you please help?

Customer Question
Hello my 2007 Passat is...
Hello my 2007 Passat is stuck in 2 SAFEcan you please help?
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: VW
9/13/2017
VW Mechanic: Wolfgang, VW Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Wolfgang
Wolfgang, VW Master Technician
Hello I'm Wolfgang. I can help the code you have does not work ? Let me knowThanks
Hello I don't have a code at all
Ok I will need 2 thingsVin # of the radio
The 14 digit VWZ # of the radio. The radio needs to be pulled out to get that #Thanks
Vin radio# *****
Vin car# *****

Radio data

Serial number:VWZ4Z7F6141061

PIN: 1304

note the screen needs to say 1000 before entering the code in .

if it says safe 2 then the car and radio must stay on for 1 hr minimum to get the 1000 showing. then you can enter the code

please do get back to let me know that the code worked please!!!

Thanks

After I enter code what do I press
Nevermind it works perfect thanks much

great to hear !!!

one last thing please!!

I try to be online 365 days a year.

I only earn a paycheck when a customer rates me Ok, Good, Excellent.

This rating is VERY IMPORTANT! Your rating compensates me on my time and my expertise on your issue!

A lot of the repair information and fixes are hard to come by!!

I HAVE DONE MY PART IN HELPING YOU AND I DO EXPECT THE SAME WITH A 5 STAR RATING!!!

So please rate me above!!!! Bonuses are also greatly appreciated!!!

If I have not addressed your original question to your liking yet, I hope you will reply and continue working with me, since your charged the full question value, regardless if you rate negative or not at all. If you rate me now, do not worry, you can still reply later to me.

Thanks

Wolfgang