VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

2009 Vw routan 3.8 code c2200. Common causes? How to repair?

8/22/2017
Ron, ASE Certified Technician

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to assist you today. Give me just a moment to review your post, and I'll be right back with the help you need.

Don,

The code C2200 in most cases means the ABS module has an internal failure and usually providing the connection to it is clean and tight and there are no corrosion issues then the fix calls for replacing the ABS module. See VWs steps in the link below.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/ABS%20Mod%20Aug%2022.pdf

Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Thank you