Kevin
Kevin, VW Mechanic
Experience:  Diagnostic technician at vw/ audi specialist
84635724

2012 VW Tiguan A few months ago the I had the alternator and

2012 VW Tiguan
A few months ago the I had the alternator and the fuse plate repaired and now all my sensor lights

Hi im kevin which lights are you seeing on dash ?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Ok nearly a full house .the next step is to go and have car plugged into a diagnostic tool and see what faults are present .this is unlikely to be related to the alternator but could have a link to the fuse box repair but you will need to have car plugged in to narrow down the cause

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
This is a pic of the plate thing I was talking about

This is the high voltage fuse plate .as the charging light is about the only light that isnt on i believe the alternator itself is fine but it may be that something has been disturbed

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Well they just put the alternator in and the fuse plate in like April I believe

Ok you need to start by having car plugged in then depending on the results go from there but i dont believe the alternator is the cause

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
It's just so frustrating

I agree this situation car be very frustrating .the number of lights has no relation to the severity of the issue .alot of these systems are closely related and share components .so it could easily be one issue causing all the warnings to illuminate