Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

2008 VW NEW BEETLE 2.5 LITER I HAVE P0411 how to diagnose

2008 VW NEW BEETLE 2.5 LITER I HAVE P0411 how to diagnose the problem

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved.

This usually means the air injection pump has failed, first start by making sure it blows as hard as a hair dryer when manually powered on. If good next step is to check hoses from pump to check valve and from check valve to engine. If both are good replace the check valve. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
how to do you get to pump driver side wheel well let me know.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
or can you go through under battery

You need to remove the fender liner and wheel to access. Let me know if you have questions, thanks.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
ok I will manually turn it tomorrow let you know

Sounds good, keep me updated. You can reply to this answer at any time without additional fees even after rating. Thanks.

Ever get it figured out? Please do not forget to rate answer so I can be compensated for information and time. Thanks.