VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I have a 2007 Touareg that recently started leaking cold…

Hi Pearl! I...

Hi Pearl! I have a 2007 Touareg that recently started leaking cold water onto the passenger side floor, especially when I have had the vehicle on a slope

Mechanic's Assistant: What part of the car is the leak coming from? And are you sure it's water?

It's leaking water from under the dash and it is water, not coolant

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Touareg yourself? What have you tried so far?

It just started, so I have only dried out the carpet

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

The water is very cold

Answered in 1 hour by:
8/14/2017
vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician

Ok you will need to check the ac drain tube thats located closer to the firewall on the passenger side front floor board you will need to remove the passenger side lower kick panel off the lower part of the dash more then likely the a/c drain tube has fallen out of place where it goes into the ac drain grommet . I hope this helps

Please dont forget to provide positive rating feedback thank you

vwtech0405
vwtech0405, VW Technician