VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

I need to recharge my ac, can't the standard a/c ma can't…

Customer Question
I need to recharge...

I need to recharge my ac

Mechanic's Assistant: Have you checked the Freon level?

Can't the standard a/c ma can't the standard a/c manifold fittings wont fit

Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Fit?

1999 VW Passat

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Fit yourself? What have you tried so far?

Yes

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: VW
8/6/2017
VW Mechanic: Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Mechanic01
Mechanic01, ASE Certified Technician

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. Give me one moment while I review your question and come back with a answer. Please be aware I do not know your skill level or abilities so I will be asking a lot of questions and in a lot of cases we will respond to each other quite a lot before we find a solution. As far as phone calls are concerned that is the system prompting you, not me, and they do cost more money, I prefer text but in some cases a phone call is required.

are you sure you have the right gauges? the connectors should be for 134a automotive connectors,

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
got it thanks I had an auto repair shop 20 years ago but did not service VW

smart man lol, I hate working on those. Is there any other questions you have?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
no that's it

ok have a good day