VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Alright man I got a 06 todo Jetta throwing a MAF and VAF…

Customer Question
Alright man I got a...
Alright man I got a 06 todo Jetta throwing a MAF and VAF codes changed the MAF still chugs like it's not getting fuel or something. But put your foot in it and it stops just on bottom end it jerks and bounce around. Excessive smoke as well coming out the back. Took of the intake and there was oil all over the turbo and down by the bearing some how I thing it from from the PVC valve going from the valve cover to the intake.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: VW
8/7/2017
VW Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 8 months ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Are the codes still present, and if so, what are the exact code numbers?

Have you replaced the pcv yet?

Any problems with boost pressure?

Please remember that I am not there and therefore may need to ask for clarification or more information at times

Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager