VW

Have Volkswagen Questions? Ask an Expert Now.

Key wouldn't unlock door ... police came unlocked door but…

Customer Question
Key wouldn't unlock door .....
Key wouldn't unlock door ... police came unlocked door but alarm goes off as soon as egniton turned on ... re-set somewhere ? Have no book for vehicle 01 Passat wagon
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: VW
7/30/2017
VW Mechanic: sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The alarm went off because the door was opened without it being disarmed. It will disarm by unlocking a door or the trunk with the key, or by pressing the unlock button on the key fob.

I hope that helps! My goal is your satisfaction today. If you feel I've been professional and helpful, your 5-star rating at this time is most appreciated. However, if you still need my help you can reply back here and I'll respond as soon as possible! Thank you!