vwnewton
vwnewton, VW Owner,ASE Master and L1 Advanced
Experience:  25 years of VW obsession turned into a job, last 15 years as a VW Tech.
13710235

The blinkers won't work, 2998 Eos, 2008, i think it's a fuse

Customer Question

The blinkers won't work
JA: What is the model/year of your VW?
Customer: 2998 Eos
JA: What year is your Eos?
Customer: 2008
JA: Are you fixing your Eos yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: i think it's a fuse but not sure which one it is
JA: Have you checked the vehicle's manual yet?
Customer: yes but can't find it
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: VW
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I need to get this fixed tonight
Expert:  Wolfgang replied 8 months ago.

Thanks for choosing Just Answer . I'm Wolfgang here to help!!

I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please
understand that I don't know your skill level. In most cases when you have a problem
with the way the vehicle performs, specialized tooling is required to acquire computer
data/information or engine testing results. We didn’t build these complicated vehicles; we
just diagnose and fix them. Also understand that I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the
vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Note there may be an issue where the complexity of the issue will require a Premium Service. This service will be an addition to the normal question cost. Usually it does not come down to this but keep in mind!! I am also going to direct you with the fastest, easiest and most common things to check first. Please be
patient and permit me to do what I do best.
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Below is my first answer or request for more information. If you do not understand it, or you need more information from me, or need me to go in more detail.

do the hazzards work ?

i do need a vin # please to assist!!

thanks

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No thanks I'm not paying for anymore. She told me $5 and it's cost me more. Thanks anyway