Master Auto Tech.
Master Auto Tech., A.S.E. Certified Master Technician
Experience:  Over 20 years working on imports and domestic cars
17920890

Breakdown window motor regulator, 2000 VW Jetta over

Customer Question

Breakdown window motor regulator
JA: How many miles are on the car? Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
Customer: 2000 VW Jetta over 100,000
JA: Are you fixing your Jetta yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: No I'm fixing it for a widow on fixed income.pulled door motor drive gear broken
JA: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: VW
Expert:  Master Auto Tech. replied 11 months ago.
I'm sorry you are having problems with your vehicle. I will try to help.I'm a full time mechanic and have been a mechanic for over 20 yrs and I work part-time here on JustAnswer to help you and others repair their own vehicles, and I get credited by your ratings.. So before leaving the site make sure and leave me a rating. You can still reply to me as many times as neeed, even after the rating.. I will need for you to be my hands and eyes since I'm not there.So may I ask, how can I help? What exactly are you looking for? The repair procedures or parts or?I strive to provide 5 star service. If I have satisfactorily answered your question please rate it as such and hit submit. Doing so is the only way I get compensated for my time. Also it doesn't close the discussion so we will still be able to communicate if there are further questions.
Thanks
Sonny
Do you still need help with this?
Please let me know.Did my advice help? If so would you leaving a positive rating for me?
But if you still need help please let me know and I'll continue to help.Thanks
Sonny

do you still need help with this? did my advice help?